Tulsi Goes On Fox News Tour Of Wrongness
2021.09.28 20:47 mabdt Tulsi Goes On Fox News Tour Of Wrongness
2021.09.28 20:47 cosmo9ine What is true patriotism according to you?
submitted by cosmo9ine to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 20:47 hodleryassuo What is yarloo.io ?
2021.09.28 20:47 Phantom45113 Wait a minute, holup
2021.09.28 20:47 ZendzaminBuraja Treća doza vakcine za kovid
Primio sam fajzera 2. dozu početkom maja.
Koliko bi trebalo da prođe do 3. doze? I da li preporučujete opet fajzer, ili neku drugu? Hvala.
submitted by ZendzaminBuraja to serbia [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 20:47 TigerUppercut08 Roll call
2021.09.28 20:47 reddit_feed_bot WND: Major news networks look away from border as nearly 10,000 migrants stage in Mexico
2021.09.28 20:47 HandoAlegra I've (20M) been growing out my hair over the past couple of years so I can post here (also PM me if u go to the UW or if u just wanna chat)
2021.09.28 20:47 Mean-Spinach3488 Cot recomendations
Looking for a cot that would be used for about 2 months in a van. I will be putting a memory foam pad on it.
submitted by Mean-Spinach3488 to camping [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 20:47 legendofz12 [Destiny 1] having issues logging into D1 on Playstation
Its been happening everytime i launch destiny. It logs me out of PSN completely and all it says afterwords is that an error has occurred. Anyone having this issue also, or is it just me?
submitted by legendofz12 to DestinyTheGame [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 20:47 honeyandoatmeal [D] Correspondence of Representations in Neural Networks
I'm reading papers involving understanding intermediate representations which are learned in neural networks. The purpose of these methods is to be able to compare, say, two runs of the same model with different initializations, or two different models. Here are two particular papers:
I'm hoping to see if anyone can confirm if my understanding is correct. The problem with directly comparing the weights of two models with different initializations is that the correspondence of the weights of these two models is not necessarily the same; that is, the features that are learned at a particular layer in the network need not "line up". From the first paper, Section 3: "Due to symmetries in the architecture and weight initialization procedures, for any given parameter vector that is found, one could create many equivalent solutions simply by permuting the unit orders within a layer (and permuting the outgoing weights accordingly)."
The way that I make sense of this is that in convolutional layers, a single output channel is computed by taking the convolution of all the input channels and the corresponding kernel (plus bias). Thus, the sum operation over all channels and kernel dimensions essentially mixes up all the information, so that any permutation of those channels would yield the same output channel. Is this correct?
If this is the case, I'm confused about how the second paper works. In there proposed similarity metric, they essentially look at the activation maps that result from N different example inputs, and create an NxN (cosine) similarity matrix which represents how similar each example's corresponding activation map is to all the other example's activation maps. From their paper, Section 3: "Our key insight is that instead of comparing multivariate features of an example in the two representations (e.g. via regression), one can first measure the similarity between every pair of examples in each representation separately, and then compare the similarity structures."
Why is it that these similarity structures can be directly compared when the weights of the network cannot, as explained in the first paper? Since the similarity structures are computed from the feature maps, does this imply that feature maps share correspondence across different networks? Why can't two networks learn a different ordering of feature maps for a particular layer? Thanks in advance for any insights.
submitted by honeyandoatmeal to MachineLearning [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 20:47 eshwarya_ The Future of the World with Loki, Joker, and Voldemort
| || Alternate realities can be addictive when we start drawing them inside our minds. A successfully architected alternate reality can make an unputdownable novel or orchestrate a blockbuster movie. It perfectly breaks the barrier between the possibilities and the impossibilities, and can take people to a different dimension of experience. |
In this article, we are going to create such an alternate reality where we will try to find out what happens when the Sinister trio, the god of mischief - Loki, the clown prince of Gotham - Joker, and he who must not be named - Lord Voldemort, sit down for a roundtable discussion about the future of the world!Let's create the setting first. A room with a round table and three chairs. A globe is placed on the tabletop, and the room is full of mystical occult objects. Loki, Joker, and Voldemort are sitting on the chairs and talking.
"This world is boring! No Bifrost! No united army! Being mischievous ends up in getting punished! Midgard needs to be changed," Loki is nodding to himself in disgust. "Look, here is what I propose," he continues as he stands up and points his finger somewhere to the middle of the globe, " Here, I will build a Bifrost bridge that'll connect this Midgard to our Asgard! Whoever in this realm can speak the maximum number of lies - I'll honor that person - and I'll ask Heimdall to open Bifrost for them, so that they can get the chance to visit Asgard as a royal guest! What about that? "
" What are you even talking about? What is this Bifrost?" asks Joker.
" It's a bridge that connects Asgard, the realm of gods, and this World. A beam of rainbow which can teleport anyone, from anywhere, to Asgard. " Loki answers with a scorn, as if it is the most obvious thing ever.
Joker starts a mechanical laugh, " Ha haa haa haa haa! And they say my jokes are bad! "
" Why is this creature laughing like a psycho," Loki asks, furrowing his eyebrows!
" Nevermind that, he does that a lot! Bloody muggle! " fumes the Dark Lord.
" So you are taking politicians into your planet, did I get that right?", asks the Joker in between his ever continuing laugh.
" Who said anything about politicians? " a confused Loki asks.
" He means to ask if your royal guests will be politicians and bureaucrats, since they lie the most " explains Voldemort, " and it'll be good! I recommend that you take all the muggles to your planet! Leave the world for wizards and witches! “
" So that your death eaters can rule the government, isn't it Tom? " Joker asks the sinister Lord.
Voldemort gets angry. Shaking, he stands up and bellows, " How dare you, a clown muggle! Want to see what I can do? I can turn whatever we have discussed into a reality - just by uttering a spell! Do you want me to do that?"
" Easy boy! I am a god! " Loki swiftly replies, " You can't put a spell on me! You can't even grow your own nose and hair by yours so-called spells! " Loki creates hypothetical quotation marks while saying spells, which gets Voldemort even more pissed. He starts casting a spell, and all the while, Joker just continues to laugh! After a few seconds, a beam of rainbow colored light comes onto Loki, and he vanishes!
A startled Voldemort exclaims, " What? I didn't cast a vanishing spell! "
" Why so serious? You cast it right Tom! Loki's words have just turned into reality! Till Loki is in here somewhere, he is and will be the greatest liar - so Bifrost just opened up, and took Loki as his own royal guest in Asgard!" Joker starts to laugh again.
And so, we end at this small instance of a conversation between this trio. Can you tell us what else should be the topic of their discussion - except from this obvious one above?
submitted by eshwarya_ to Tiluf [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 20:47 Nhl_user990 Officially a Krakhead thanks to my Krak dealer BenH
2021.09.28 20:47 link_isnot_zelda Got this email from my condo’s property management
2021.09.28 20:47 ShortAlgo $IPIX And now awaiting Short signal. ]]] https://t.co/key0PQ1sJ3. Free 7-day trial at https://www.ultraalgo.com?afmc=TradeMaster992
2021.09.28 20:47 Prize_Loss884 RoboDogeBUSD-$ROBO | a BUSD reflections Token | Stealth Launching today, get in early!
$RoboDogeBUSD is the next evolution of a yield-generating contract on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC): you get rewarded in BUSD instead of tokens.
The token contract employs a static rewards system—10% of every transaction is split in two:
7% of each transaction will be converted to BUSD and sent automatically to the wallets of the holder of $ROBO.
3% to the liquidity pool, however, if the LP is at 25% of MC ⇒ excess goes to buyback.
We are using a unique system that auto-claims for every single holder the amount due. It is called the $ROBO PROTOCOL.
The way it works for holders: You buy tokens and hold them, every 60 minutes you'll automatically receive BUSD in your wallet. Not a single action is required.
Behind the scenes:
The contract keeps track in an array of all token holders
The contract keeps an index into the array for processing
Every transaction processes a certain number of users, depending on the transaction size (bigger token transfers can process more, since the gas will still be proportionally less than the value of the tokens)
The token is based on a Dividend-Paying Token Standard, which means all BUSD the contract gains will be split equally proportionally to the token holders.
When a user is processed, the contract checks how many withdrawable dividends they have, and if it is above the minimum threshold for auto-claims, will either automatically claim those dividends for BUSD, or automatically buy back tokens for them.
This system is fully automated and doesn't add minimal gas fees proportional to value transferred. The number of holders processed through each transaction is dynamic and based on transaction size. Holders will receive dividends from the queue based on their position in the array. It's a fair system, fully automated.
Buy Here: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x32377c2ebdb6414c27544b3300f5a4efd348f3e8
LP Locked: https://deeplock.io/lock/0x6ff0852bfc6fef2007dbc80732f1cb7bbdd835a2
Renounced Ownership: https://bscscan.com/token/0x32377c2ebdb6414c27544b3300f5a4efd348f3e8#readContract
submitted by Prize_Loss884 to cryptostreetbets [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 20:47 KillTheBatman2475 How FNAF Could Be Adapted Into A Horror TV Series (Part 1)
I've pitched a lot of ideas for how A FNAF Movie Adaptation can work during my time on Reddit, and while some of them aren't perfect, I'm proud of the creative liberties I look for in pitching ideas for the idea of FNAF being adapted into A horror film. This FNAF idea will do something new for a change.
So these ideas are how FNAF can be adapted into a Horror TV Series. Before I get to sharing the ideas, I would like to credit the Redditor F-Zilla for the inspiration behind these ideas. I don't necessarily have the full ideas for how the season's episodes would work, but here are the basic ideas for the structure:
- Each of the Show's seasons would have an amount of 7 Episodes.
- Each Season would be an adaptation of the FNAF Games we all know.
- The final episode of each season focuses on the aftermath of the main character going through the terrifying Five Long Nights and how they deal with the traumatic incidents they went through.
- The first season would be a 7-Episode Adaptation of FNAF 1 and it would take place in 1993.
- Episodes 1 through 7 would revolve around the main character, Mike Schmidt, dealing with his Private Investigation of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza during the Day & Night. Mike is introduced as an Undercover Investigator who goes Undercover as A Security guard, for the day and night.
- During the day, after Mike Schmidt survives each Night throughout the season, he would be using his Detective skills to find evidence of Fazbear Entertainment's wrongdoings. However, Mike would deal with a conflict against The CEO, Henry Emily, and The Company's Co-Owner, William Afton.
- The things that Mike Schmidt would use as a Nightguard are A Taser Stick, Flashlight, and related to his job as A Undercover Investigator, He uses A Secret Camera to collect evidence.
- Mike Schmidt would be working with The Police during his Private Investigation. His close partner who works with Hurricane, Utah's Police Department would be Detective Clay Burke. How it can work is that Mike partners with the Police, & sometimes, they trust Mike to handle some of their investigations rather than sending their officers. Clay Burke has experience with the time when the MCI first occurred in 1985, which can give him a personal conflict with Fazbear Entertainment.
- The kind of Evidence Mike Schmidt finds could give him good reasons to stick around, despite the job being and the Pizzeria being paranormal. For example, Mike could play an arcade game but it monitors some 8-bit mini-games that distort into events that begin to unfold, like in the games.
- Mike Schmidt's motive for going Undercover in the Pizzeria is that his little sister, Cassidy, ended up going missing during the MCI in 1985, which led to him feeling heartbroken. He started to become a bit obsessed with uncovering what happened to his sister Cassidy and her friends. It can have a few of the episodes showing a few flashbacks of Mike and his sister Cassidy together, and how he had to deal with something that led to him not being able to find his sister during the MCI.
- As the nights go on, Mike Schmidt suffers from hallucinations and sees clipping of newspapers that talk about the company's dark incidents, which has Mike experience PTSD memories of the past.
- As the episodes progress, tensions would be built up between Mike Schmidt and William Afton.
- During Night 5, which is the 5th episode, when Mike is trying to survive, William Afton breaks into the Pizzeria with an Axe to dismantle the Animatronics so there's no evidence, but Mike ends up confronting William Afton and learns that he was the killer the whole time. Mike and William Afton end up getting into a fight, and the restless spirits show up and return to haunt William Afton.
- William Afton finds the Spring-lock suit he used to lure his victims in the safe room, and he puts it on to protect himself, but he ends up getting crushed to death by the Spring-locks.
- The 6th and 7th episodes would show Mike Schmidt going back for Night 6 & 7. Both would focus on Mike Schmidt trying to get as much evidence as possible to expose William Afton as the man behind slaughtering the MCI victims. Mike Schmidt would conflict with Springtrap, who ends up breaking out of the Safe Room to kill him. Mike also faces Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie, who are collections of remnants/agony from various victims made from William Afton.
- Golden Freddy, who is possessed by Mike's little sister, Cassidy, recognizes Mike and he decides to help his brother survive against Spring and The Shadows. Mike can also reconcile with his sister.
- Mike can learn how to collect some remnants for his own, and he can use it as a kind of weakness to use against the Shadow Animatronics to fight back against them. Afterward, Mike uses the hand crank for the Spring-locks and remnants he collected to slow down Springtrap, Mike manages to trap him in the Safe Room and get it sealed up so William Afton can't hurt anyone again.
- Season 1 ends with Mike Schmidt managing to complete his Undercover Investigation. Every piece of Evidence that Mike finds manages to get the Pizzeria shut down and the Animatronics scrapped.
- The 2nd Season would be based on FNAF 2 and take place during 1987.
- Jeremy Fitzgerald would be the main character of Season 2. Jeremy's backstory is that he used to be a friend of Michael Afton and when he became friends with Michael Afton & the other bullies that would wear the Chica masks & Bonnie masks. Jeremy Fitzgerald would be the Freddy-Masked Bully.
- However, Jeremy Fitzgerald wasn't A complete jerk in the group, and he did know when to regain his sense every once in Awhile. When Michael Afton and Jeremy Fitzgerald accidentally caused the tragic incident at Fredbear's Family Diner that was The Bite of 1983, Jeremy felt very ashamed, and he decided to stop talking to Michael and the other bullies for getting the innocent child killed.
- The Toy Animatronics, Withered Animatronics, and The Puppet would be the main antagonists.
- In an episode, it can be revealed that Henry Emily decided to have The Puppet be a part of the crew of the Toy Animatronics. Henry would know that his daughter Charlie is possessing it.
- Years later after the incident, Jeremy Fitzgerald focused on getting his life together after the time where he accidentally caused The Bite of 1983. He manages to get the job as A new Nightguard.
- Throughout the episodes, The employees and staff of the FNAF 2 Pizzeria start to complain about the aggressive behavior of the Animatronics towards them, but the customers don't notice it.
- Jeremy Fitzgerald starts to grow concerned with the feelings of the employees when he hears about the aggressive nature of The Animatronics towards the staff, so he decides to help them.
- When Jeremy Fitzgerald gets hired and begins as the new Nightguard, He starts learning more info about the tragedies surrounding Fazbear Entertainment. Jeremy wants to quit, at first, but the info he learns about the company intrigued him and it leads to him deciding to stick around.
- Throughout the episodes, Jeremy Fitzgerald learns more about the disappearances as parents start to report about how their children missing and police investigations will start. Jeremy doesn't want to see any adult or child get hurt or disappear, so he decides to do his best to keep others safe.
- Night 5 would take place during the 5th episode, and Jeremy survives until 6 AM. Afterward, Jeremy is scheduled to be on dayshift during the last birthday event. It goes well, at first, but Jeremy spots the birthday boy getting lured to a backroom by someone in disguise. The design of the costume for the killer in disguise would look like this: Cakebear Model on Steam.
- Jeremy saw the killer who's in disguise was about to commit another murder to A child. He pulls out his walkie-talkie and calls other members of the security team for backup before confronting him.
- Jeremy tells the other security guards to guard the door, to make sure the killer doesn't escape, and he asked a few of them to help him. During the confrontation between Jeremy Fitzgerald with other security guards backing him up and the disguised killer, Jeremy manages to get the kid to safety.
- However, The Mangle shows up from the ceiling, and as Jeremy and the other security guards get out of the way in a quick moment, The Mangle bites the killer's frontal lobe off. This is going to be known as the infamous Incident that will be named "The Bite of 1987". The killer is revealed to be someone that is not William Afton but was secretly an accomplice. He ends up pleading guilty, and he ends up dying from his frontal lobe before he could rot in Jail. William Afton convincingly plays Innocent in court and he pins all of the crimes of the acts of killing towards 5 kids on his accomplice so he can cover his tracks, and the Season ends with 1989 being when The FNAF 1 Pizzeria opens.
- Season 3 would adapt FNAF 3 and Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction will be the main setting.
- Season 3 would take place during the era of the late 2000s and specifically during 2008.
- Season 3 would have A Slasher Horror-Esque tone to it. The focus will be set on three groups.
- The 3rd Season would have flashbacks to Seasons 1 & 2 and have references to previous locations.
- Fazbear's Fright would be set up like a Horror Maze. The Horror Attraction opens for customers to explore the urban legends and history of Fazbear Entertainment. Season 3 will focus on groups of characters that have to navigate around Fazbear's Fright to survive, while Springtrap and his group of Phantom Animatronics start to pick the customers off, one by one, within the Horror Attraction.
- Group 1 consists of Henry Emily, Sammy Emily, and Clay Burke. Group 2 consists of Mike Schmidt, Michael Afton, and Jeremy Fitzgerald. Group 3 consists of John, Lamar, Marla, and Carlton Burke.
- Michael Afton is introduced into Season 3 as the son of William Afton who caused The Bite of '83 but wants to make things right and help the main characters stop his father from killing again.
- In each area of the maze that the three groups navigate through, They would do things like trying to survive against the danger that each of them encounters. Supernatural entities like the spirits of the MCI Victims & The Puppet return to help the characters against Springtrap and the Phantoms.
- Withered Versions of The Toy Animatronics return as antagonists for one of the groups to face.
- The Season ends with Fazbear’s Fright getting burned to the ground, and the restless spirits being freed and being put to rest to finally have peace. The main characters make it out alive, but they would be scarred for like due to their experience within the Attraction. Henry Emily would make an ultimate sacrifice to save the other characters during their escape when the Attraction is on fire.
So what do you guys think of these ideas? Do you think it would work for A FNAF TV Series?
- The 4th Season would take place during the 1970s and 1980s. It will essentially adapt FNAF 4.
- Season 4 would show the early years of Fazbear Entertainment. It can show things like the personal history between Henry Emily and William Afton, Fredbear’s Family Diner, the opening of the first version of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria, and explore the personal lives of The Afton Family.
- Season 4 would introduce Mrs. Afton, Michael Afton, Evan Afton (The BV), and Elizabeth Afton.
- The essential storylines for Season 4 would be things like Evan Afton & his friendship with the MCI victims before they died, The history of William Afton and Henry Emily, and The Puppet's Creation.
- Henry Emily and William Afton start as former business partners, but around 1983, William went separate ways from Henry and pursued his robotic projects, which has Afton Robotics created.
- There can be small hints about the existence of Sister Location and the Funtime Animatronics.
- Things like the lives of The MCI victims like Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, Fritz, and Cassidy can be shown, and the five of them could be close friends with Evan Afton, before The Bite of 1983 incident.
- It can be revealed that William Afton was too focused on his robotic career to pay attention to each of his children while his wife looked after them. It can lead to William and his wife having tensions.
- Each of the episodes would focus on how Evan deals with the Nightmare Animatronics starting to haunt him continuously, Night after Night. It's revealed that William Afton invented disks that can create optical illusions which connects to how The Nightmare Animatronics were created.
- William Afton creating the Nightmare Animatronics as illusions is a way to scare Evan to become scared of the Animatronics themselves and as a twisted form of punishment for his son's behavior.
- Michael Afton and Mike Schmidt have a bit of a rivalry against each other. Mike's family relationship with his little sister Cassidy would parallel Michael Afton and Evan's strained family relationship.
- Episode 5 ends with Evan Afton being able to conquer his fears, in time for his birthday, and he has a few heartwarming moments with his friends Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, Fritz, and Cassidy. However, the birthday of Evan Afton ends bittersweetly when Michael & his friends cause The Bite of 1983.
- Evan Afton ends up getting him sent to the hospital, and he ends up dying, afterward.
- The last 2 Episodes, which are 6 and 7, focus on how citizens of the town of Hurricane, Utah react to the aftermath of the death of Evan Afton, and how The Afton Family deals with Evan's death.
- Episode 6 would focus on the aftermath of The Bite of 83. Michael Afton & his friends are arrested and taken into custody for their actions. Michael's friends plead guilty, and Michael gets sentenced to juvenile detention and community service, which would be consequences for what he did.
- William Afton and his wife decide to divorce after The Bite of 1983. William's wife decides to take custody of Michael Afton, while William Afton takes custody of his daughter, Elizabeth Afton.
- After Michael Afton serves his sentence and deals with the repercussions of The Bite of 83, with the help of his mother, he gains ownership of The Afton Family House. Michael Afton has to deal with living on his own now after the incident, and his mom leaves the town of Hurricane, Utah.
- Episode 7 would focus on how Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, Fritz, and Cassidy deal with their grieving of the death of their friend, Evan Afton, after The Bite of '83, and how it affects people around them.
- The 7th Episode ends with the 5 kids deciding to move on from Evan's death. However, it ends on a sad and a bit disturbing note when they get lured by an unknown man as Spring Bonnie while they hang out in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, which would reveal how the MCI happens, along with why the big brother of Cassidy, Mike Schmidt, couldn't be there to prevent the incident.
submitted by KillTheBatman2475
to fivenightsatfreddys [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 20:47 Largewhitebutt When you “perfect clear wrap” a fresh sink
2021.09.28 20:47 staarii Great books, great band and great albums
2021.09.28 20:47 Upstairs-Ad2595 YOLO
2021.09.28 20:47 mage_in_training I think this is the right Subreddit
I think this is the right place for this question. My wife recently came out to me as probably asexual or mostly asexual. Cool, not a problem, go her for letting me know what's up. Additionally, she's also let me know she doesn't like touching or hugs or any kind of physical contact.
I'm a typical male, I can look at a rock and be like, "that's a sexy rock", but I also like to hug and give kisses and the like.
My wife likes none of those. So... how do I compromise?
I've browsed other Pages, Groups and Websites, and they typically say to use pornography. However, she says that anything not prerecorded is cheating. Yet, anything prerecorded is hilariously fake and does nothing.
Any advice on how to compromise would be appreciated.
submitted by mage_in_training to asexuality [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 20:47 Rosie-Love98 Recent Pictures I Had Made With My Star Trek OC, Penda As A Newborn:
2021.09.28 20:47 jt_shaw White to play. Straightforward, mate in 7.
2021.09.28 20:47 robbo4895 So it looks like we aren't getting anymore updates with new fighters now... just hope they are working on ufc 5
submitted by robbo4895 to EASportsUFC [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 20:47 ShortAlgo $CPE Strong Buy signal on the chart. Trading is easy with Buy and Short signals displayed on the chart.... https://t.co/uEanM1KS50. Free 7-day trial at https://www.ultraalgo.com?afmc=TradeMaster992