Green energy bois
2021.09.28 22:01 Whyamicryin Green energy bois
2021.09.28 22:01 ppppie_ human.exe has stopped working
2021.09.28 22:01 pretty__beach Micky has the same tshirt as Alan from Hangover
2021.09.28 22:01 jdrukis I hope the USA has overdraft on their bank account. Going to need it next week.
2021.09.28 22:01 TravelingXbxMerchant Will I make it time for the PT-16/T14 mod?
2021.09.28 22:01 Claddaeus it works now… kind of. whats wrong now?
2021.09.28 22:01 moidhater GIVE ME A REASON TO LOVE YOU
submitted by moidhater to teenagersnew [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 22:01 Luisyn7 [XBOX] [H] 1400c [W] TW Astro wheels
submitted by Luisyn7 to RocketLeagueExchange [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 22:01 TheCousinSteve Is superman allow to say the nword?
Cause if he is SUPER man he should be able to say any slur cause he is THE man for earth. Also he is a alien so he is technically not a caucasian and you know that some Mexicans are allow to say it so can Kryptonian also?
submitted by TheCousinSteve to DCcomics [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 22:01 SnooMacarons1632 Becareful if you have a non mature name, no warnings given, GG i had a blast though
2021.09.28 22:01 Wonderful_Chance_735 All you need is a pillow 🤣
2021.09.28 22:01 SpartanMatt117 Halo Infinite Tank vs Wraith
2021.09.28 22:01 urrigongreyjoy I can’t get into the game
How does entering date of birth work? is it day month year? I don’t know
submitted by urrigongreyjoy to CODMobile [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 22:01 Radiant-Ad4149 Really happy but I wish I had found Cannon. 😭
2021.09.28 22:01 Comprehensive-Drag78 20[M4M bbc looking for a bottom
Alief Sugarland area
submitted by Comprehensive-Drag78 to houstonr4r [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 22:01 DR7KE ⚖️ Daily Treasury Balance for 09/27: $217B [+2B] ⚖️
2021.09.28 22:01 MushroomImaginary576 OCC nomination Saule Omarova yet another anti-crypto minion looking to over-regulate CRYPTO
Ted Cruz wrote a scathing tweet stating :
"Not only is Saule Omarova, Biden’s pick to lead the OCC, a threat to our traditional economy, she also wants to regulate crypto into oblivion. Crypto faces future-defining government regulations. This nomination needs to be stopped."
To think I never thought Ted Cruz and I would be on the same side of an issue EVER, but here we are! And regarding crypto, he has sounded more logical and reasonable than most; which I can not even believe I wrote those words down; we are officially in Bizarro-world everyone. Up is down and Left is Right.
submitted by MushroomImaginary576 to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 22:01 reddit_feed_bot Campus Reform: CU Boulder issues 'how to' guide for fighting 'systemic racism' on campus
2021.09.28 22:01 Dumbassgibus Salad Fingers: The Game
For anyone who doesn't know, Salad Fingers is an old animated horror series on newgrounds and youtube. It was about an schizophrenic green man with dissociative indentity disorder living in what he believes to be post-WWI Great Britain. It's hard to explain the plot of the series, so id recommend you watch it. My idea is to turn the series into a 3d first person game (kind of like the Damian fan-game that Lixian made for Markiplier a few years ago). You play as salad fingers, inacting the events of episodes 1-10 with episode 11 as a DLC or epilogue.
submitted by Dumbassgibus to videogameideas [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 22:01 cornidicanzo Can a hot sauce recipe be made less hot by replacing the hot peppers with bell peppers?
Sorry if that's a dumb question
submitted by cornidicanzo to hotsaucerecipes [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 22:01 BAnimate_YT I did a Fanart of both Shiki and Natsu! Let me know if you like it!
2021.09.28 22:01 AbjectDatabase9926 Hey, im horny right now and i wanna get my cousin tributet and write about her. If you interest add me on kik i got more pictures. kik: isepacs
2021.09.28 22:01 swedishAloeVera Well this is the reality no matter how good the animation or fights or characters these people seems to choose to be ignorants & avoid themselves from acknowledging how good Boruto have become…….
2021.09.28 22:01 purpleroses1 how tf do i connect my switch to the shitty dorm wifi
its soo slow and i think it needs the user sign-in thing but it never loads help pls :((((
sincerely, a bored person who doesn't want to go outside today xd
submitted by purpleroses1 to WWU [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 22:01 NokCha_ Warriors Media Day (9/27/21) - Part 4 - Damion Lee, Otto Porter Jr, Kevon Looney, Klay Thompson
Damion Lee Damion Lee's Offseason and Being in His "Best Mental State of His Career":
DLee's Thoughts on the New Additions & Thoughts on James Wiseman:
- Offseason Workouts Leading Up to Training Camp: "Workouts been really well. Guys been coming in. Getting work in. That's what it's about."
- Focused on getting the rookies and newer players getting used to the terminology and concepts the Warriors do early on
- On Potentially Being a Starter in Place of Klay (How much he wants it): "If it happens, it happens. That's not my sole goal and sole focus. My goal is to help contribute to this teams and help us get wins and be the best player I can be."
- Spent this summer understanding his "why", "what I do", and "who I am"
- Doesn't spend his time comparing himself to other people, DLee knows who he is, what he can bring, and is comfortable with himself as a person (best mental state he's been in his career)
- 1st summer not dealing with injury or rehab since 2013
- On What He Meant By Being in His "Best Mental State of His Career": "Just being at peace."
- All about knowing who he is and what he brings and being happy about it
- Went to 4 weddings so all of his closest friends are all married and just liked being surrouned by love
- DLee Surprising His Mom With a Car This Summer: "It was dope. Anybody who knows me knows my mom is my sidekick. She's right there next to me through everything."
- Knows his mom is not the type of person to ask for anything, but wanted to give back for all the sacrifices and work she put in for DLee growing up (and still recognizes this isn't even close to thanking her for all the sacrifices his mom made for him)
- On Becoming a Father Soon: "I think that's probably another huge factor this summer. Just knowing what's coming, that everything is bigger than me now."
- DLee wants to be the best father he can ever be knowing he was raised by a single mom
DLee Going Into Next Season:
- Thoughts on the New Vets: "Nemanja and O: They've been in the league for a while, so they're "Pro's pros". Pretty low maintenance guys coming in trying to find ways to help the team."
- Thoughts on the Rookies: "With JK & Moses, they're attentiveness. They're trying to learn. Coachable. They just ask a lot of questions. And that's one thing that you really want from young guys."
- Likes that they are coming and willing to learn
- On Wiseman's Rookie Year: "They were some days you just felt bad for him. Or at least I did. He's 18-19 years old. Played 3 college games. And had the weight on his shoulders...One thing I would always tell him, 'There's a difference between from being great to being perfect. And anybody who's perfect was never great. And anybody that's great was never perfect.'"
- DLee think it's all about finding that balance
- Thought it sucked that everytime he had something going, he would be met with a setback (injuries, protocols, etc), but believes it will help Wiseman understand what's balance is like (every great has balance)
Steph Curry's Michael Jordan Interview:
- If Damion Lee Wants to Become a Leader (Especially for the Young Guards): "I wouldn't necessarily say full on take a leadership role. I talk to all the guys and if they want to talk to me or ask me questions, knowing what's my journeys been to get here and still to continue to establish myself. I don't know still have that feeling that 'I made it' like 2 years ago when I was a on two-way."
- Still has that mentality and chip that he's still on that two-way
- Views himself as the middle ground (Not young like Poole, but also Not old like Steph) and someone who can relate to everyone
- If DLee Might be Plotting a "Wait til y'all see me" Season: "Nah, but I see you throwing darts though. Trying to find something that sticks. If it happens, it happens."
- Got butterflies this morning waking up like he's back in high school for the 1st day again
- DLee on "Setting the Example" (How to Work, How to Stay in the League): "Just owning who you are, knowing what you're doing, and keeping your head down and work. That's been my story...I just don't talk the talk. I go out there and play and give it my all. Some people like it. Some people don't like it. There's critics. There's fans. At the end of the day, I know who I am and I'm glad I can finally accept that. And own that."
- Expect a Damion Lee who's extremely comfortable on who he is and will speak his mind on whatever he feels like
Otto Porter Jr OPJ's Offseason Work:
- Rating Steph Curry's Interview Tactics with Michael Jordan: "It was solid. I actually didn't even watch it...Steph is really invested in golf. Not saying that he will go pro after."
- Praises the two living GOATs
- Says Steph is locked in as a golfer (whose day job isn't golfing)
OPJ on Why He Joined the Warriors & Expectations For Next Season:
- Participating in the Offseason Scrimmages: "Yeah I've been around for about a month now...I've been here with the trainers. Basically, getting my body ready for training camp. Here with some of the guys who's been rehabbing, some of the guys back in the gym working out. Been around some of my teammates"
- Feeling really good physically and ready to go for Training Camp
- Getting His Body Right: "I was able to be in the gym all summer. Get my body back down. Being able to play in Golden State, you gotta be able to keep up. Gotta be able to keep up with Steph and thos guys. Only way I could do that is if I slim down back to my size in DC. I had a lot of sucess being at that size."
- Chicago's plan for him was to build him up more muscular - "I definitely hit the weight room a lot in Chicago for sure."
- How OPJ is Coming Back to That Level He Had with the Wizards: "Focus. And just being in that position where I can get a lot of catch-and-shoots off of penetration, drives-and-kicks, transition, getting up and down the court. Being able to move well and getting up and down the court."
Kevon Looney How Looney is Doing:
- Why OPJ Joined the Warriors: "It was a great opportunity for me. The situation was pretty good. I think to me, it was an easy decision."
- GSW's situation aligns with where OPJ's at in his career and what he wants to do
- Wants to help the Warriors achieve what they want to achieve
- How He Will Help Steph Curry (Knocking Down Shots with the Spacing From Curry): "Any role that coach sees me, he's going to put me in the right position."
- Being able to stretch the floor with his shooting, versatility, and ability to always knock down shots
- On the Vibe in GSW (Recovering, Earning/Maintaining a spot in the league): "I've been in a lot of different situations. Here, I think they embrace whatever situation you are coming from. They embrace it here. They want you to succeed here. That's the vibes I've gotten. Makes me want to take another step in my development."
- Everyone in the org is excited for him to come back and show what he can do
- OPJ's Shot (Esp the Corner 3): "I don't think it ever went anywhere. That's what they call the "Money Shot". You have to have that in the league."
- Ready to put it to the test
- Expectations Going Into the Season (From others): "I've been on a team like DC with high expectations, but this is like another notch."
- Different situation that he's experienced, but he think he is ready for it
- Balancing Act of "I'm Still a Good Player" vs "I'm Part of a Team"(? I couldn't hear very well): "There's some balance between that for sure. I think that's what makes it exciting. Knowing I have a chip on my shoulder and knowing that I've been in the league where the league was changing. I know I can continue to show my worth and help a team out."
Thoughts on the Rookies & James Wiseman's Recovery:
- How Looney is Doing: " I'm feeling really good...Excited for the year coming up"
- Ended the season with no injuries & kept his body healthy
- Able to spend the offseason working on not just his body, but his game this time
- Looney Getting Crossed Up at One Of His Camps: "That's one of my players on my AAU team. Shoutout to Davion. He's going to be really good. So y'all should go look him up."
Klay Thompson & Andre Igoudala Returning Next Season:
- Thoughts on the Rookies (Jonathan Kuminga & Moses Moody): "Jonathan is really strong, really explosive. Moses can really shoot the ball."
- Looney got to play with them the past couple of weeks
- Excited to see the next steps they take & Thinks they will be good for the team
- How James Wiseman Has Looked & Handled Coming Off His 2nd Injury (1st being his wrist): "He's been handling it pretty well. Every time I've been in the training room in the offseason, he's been in there working, taking care of his body. I always ask him if he's going to go home or take a break. He says "Nah. I'm really focusing on getting myself together.""
- Excited to see him come back and thinks Wiseman has been making good progress
- Looney knows how frustrating and difficult it can be to come off multiple injuries due to his experience with injuries
- Wiseman's Attitude During the Recovery: "His spirits been good. Every time I see him, he's still the same James. He's smiling. He's having fun. He's really working. He's at that point he's excited to come back to court."
- Looney knows the beginning sucks the most
Klay Thompson Klay on the Present & Future + Headband Klay:
- Klay Thompson's Return Next Season: "We're really excited to have Klay back."
- Can tell through Klay's energy he's close to the end
- Klay always had that energy & joy even in the beginning, but it definitely is more noticeable as they get closer to the end
- Andre Igoudala Returning to the Team: "It's great to have Dre back. He was my vet, my first few years. To this day, he's still my vet."
- Sees Igoudala bringing back that vet presence and championship DNA
- Not only will help the young guys, but the older guys as well
Rehab and Recovery Process:
- How Klay Feels Back in Media Day with His Jersey On: "Oh. It feels so good to put this jersey on. And it feels even better to be on the court. Incredible. Absolutely incredible."
- Is Headband Klay Here to Stay: "Well, it's been with me my whole rehab, so could be. We will see how I shoot. You know I'm very superstitious."
- Klay Will Always Love the Warriors: "I always love the Warriors. The team that drafted me. I've seen the fanbase grow. I've seen the team grow through my rookie year winning 23 games, 4 years later breaking the NBA season record for wins. 16-1 in the playoffs and other records. I'm prideful to be a Warrior and so should everybody else who puts on this uniform. It's truly a privilege to play for this organization."
- Is 2019 Klay Still Attainable?: "Oh yeah. My last taste of hoops was the 2019 finals where I was shooting the heck out of the ball. I might not get there right away, but I expect to be there at some point during this season."
- Prides himself in his scoring and two-way ability
- Not going to use his injuries as a crutch, Going to play as hard as he can
- Would Klay Like to Play Till He's 40? (Tom Brady now, Steph later): "I would like to, but sometimes stuff happens you can't control. And health obviously the most important factor when it comes to longevity. I just want to kill it this year. Not even this year, I just want to kill it in training camp. I would love to play till I'm 40. The greatest shooters have always had longevity...I plan on shooting in this league for a long time."
- Cites Ray Allen, Reggie Miller, Steph Curry, Steve Kerr
Reflecting on 2020 and Social Justice:
- Set Date to Come Back and Set Milestone to Reach to Come Back: "Don't have a set date, but I don't anticipate anything before 12 months. At least til late November, early December. It's just kind of a feel thing. There's a lot of conditioning I have to do, but there is an endpoint and that's what excites me. The horses far, far behind me."
- Returning Only for a Home Game: "I thought about that moment for 2 years. I really miss playing basketball. I miss playing for the Warriors in front of our great fans. I think about it everybody."
- Views it will be a special night
- Klay Being Able to Jump During His Photoshoot: "It's one thing, but it's another thing to do in a NBA game with the best athletes in the world. But I'm excited! My goodness."
- Being able to just walk is something Klay is excited to do, Something he thinks we take for granted after his injured state
- 'Patience' Takes a New Meaning Now: "That it has. You got to be really patient with your body. Your mind knows you can do things you're always used to doing. Sometimes your body will snap a ligament or 2. The rehab process is a long one. You gotta be like water and let that frustration roll off your back."
- How His Teammates React to Klay: "I'm feeling like a veteran."
- Fun watching his teammates over the past couple of years play hard to carve a niche for themselves in the NBA
- Now, he wants to come back and help them
- Excited to play alongside these guy who know their roles so they can win
- Learning How Strong He is Mentally: "I'll learn a lot more when I come back and I feel that game action. Still in the middle of my rehab...What I learned as far as mentally just there's things you cannot control, but you can control how you react to situation. I've learned to take a more emotional-conscious approach to crap that comes my way"
- Currently at 75-80th percentile for rehab, Will be able to feel himself again once he reaches the 100
- What Can Klay Do Right Now: "I can make a lot of jumpshots. Pretty good at defensive sliding. My timing is a little off. My reaction time is not there. But that's also being rusty for 2 years."
- Hope to be able to play 5-on-5 and 1-on-1 within the next 4 weeks, Last part of the rehab he has yet to do
Thoughts on the Roster & Rookies:
- How 2020 Has Changed Klay: "I have such a healthy appreciation for this game. I really wouldn't gloat my past success, but when you have a lot of time on your hands you rewatch film. And sometimes I watch those and think 'How did I do that?' or 'I can't believe our team did this' and that's what inspires me when I'm doing the rehab to do that type of stuff again."
- Able to relate to younger athletes to go through similar things
- Klay went through a lot in 2020
- Social Justice Movements Over the Last Couple Years: "I learned it's a special opportunity to have these platforms. World leaders sometimes don't have the biggest platform we can. I think it's great not only our frustration, but we try to empower communities that may be marginalized. I thought a very special moment for us last year was walking through Oakland with Juan Toscano and watching him lead...That probably was my favorite moment of the year."
- Inspired by Juan and how vocal and passionate he was about the issues (Especially coming from East Oakland)
- Klay recognizes he grew up very privileged (NBA dad, Private school) and talks about those with similar backgrounds need to be more empathetic
- Likes how the Warriors org is getting involved in the Bay (Oakland, SF, SJ) and empowering those who need it
- Thinks there will be a movie about JTA one day
- What Klay Has Learned That He Didn't Growing Up Privileged: "I learned the cards are stacked against people. I was a son of a NBA player so for a lot of my life, I was able to operate in spaces with a lot of white people, a lot of people with great families who go to college who are lawyers, doctors. But then you come in the NBA and you hear from players who come from the inner city or [Leandro Barbosa] who came from the villas in Brazil. They've worked so hard to elevate their lifestyle, but...sometimes the cards are just stacked up against you."
- Talks about how factors like your neighborhood you grew up in, school system, accessibility to insurance or even meals had negative effects on people's ability to elevate themselves
- Wants every child regardless of color to have the same opportunity as he did growing up, Believes it is sitll possible even if it doesn't seem so
Rest of the Media Day Interviews (In order of appearances):
- Does Klay Feel Like He's on a 'Changed' Team Compared to 2018-19: "Not really. I got so many playoff experiences with the guys who you named (Steph, Draymond, Andre, Kevon). The bench has obviously changed. It's like a revolving door in the NBA. It's a business. You know Jordan Poole is in his 3rd year, like I remember when he was my rookie. Where has the time gone? Wise in his 2nd year. It gives me a lot of life to see these young guys...Although it does feel like a new team, there is a ton of familiarity between the core guys who've been here. And lucky for us, these guys are willing to do whatever it takes to win."
- Thinks the youth movement reminds him of when he, Steph, and Draymond first came in the league
- Thoughts on the Addition of Rookies: "I think it's great. I think the future is bright and the present is even brighter. I actually got young guys who listen to me. It's pretty crazy how time has evaporated. I'm excited to coach these guys and play alongside them."
- Down to teach them what he's learned
- Excited seeing them run up-and-down with their spry legs, Makes Klay even more excited to help develop their skills and basketball mind more
- What Igoudala's Return Means: "His leadership. The man has one of the most incredible careers in a Warriors jersey. He's one of our 3 Finals MVP...He's a Hall of Famer in my book."
- Igoudala is a clutch defender, clutch shooter, and is "more than an athlete"
- Great investor, Great family man, and Be a shoulder & ear for these young guys
- Love to have him back
submitted by NokCha_ to warriors [link] [comments]
- Part 1 - Bob Myers, Steve Kerr
- Part 2 - Moses Moody, Jonathan Kuminga, James Wiseman
- Part 3 - Juan Toscano-Anderson, Andrew Wiggins, Nemanja Bjelica
- [Part 4 - Damion Lee, Otto Porter Jr, Kevon Looney, Klay Thompson]()
- Part 5 - Andre Igoudala, Jordan Poole, Steph Curry (NOT DONE)